Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pizza on the BBQ

I am anticipating the heat of summer and need to figure out how to bake bread on the BBQ. The oven just gets the house too hot in the summer. So last Sunday evening, I tried to bake our pizza on the BBQ. It actually turned out well. I only slightly burnt one of the crusts. I made the crusts as I went which added to the chaos. I think next time I will make all the crusts ahead and then put them on the grill at about the same time.


We had pepperoni pizza and a ham/onion/green pepper/roasted grape tomato/garlic and goat cheese pizza. Yummy!

My daughter even took the pictures. It was a family event.

Happy Baking and Eating!

1 comment:

  1. I love pizza on the grill...it adds such a fantastic flavor! the whole "baking bread" on the grill thing kinda scares me LOL

    ReplyDelete