Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bread Braid Challenge

I joined a bread group that is going to be baking its way through the HBin5 Book, but that starts in January. To warm up though, the authors have given us a few recipes to try in the meantime. The first one was Pumpkin Brioche. I didn't make it in time to add my link to the Bread Group site but wow this was delicious! I made it in a loaf, I made it freeform, I made it into cinnamon rolls. And they were all eagerly devoured. In fact we ate them before I could even take pictures.

So now the next recipe is out: Whole Grain Challah with Cranberries and Orange Zest. I thought if I posted that I was going to make this that I would actually make it in time to add the Bread Group site. It looks delicious - much better than the Butter Braids my son's soccer team was trying to sell - I mean those are probably delicious but you have no idea what is in them and they definitely do not use whole grain.

So here it goes - I will post an update soon (as if anyone is actually reading this besides me- haha.).

No comments:

Post a Comment