Monday, November 2, 2009

Buckets of Bread Dough Everywhere

I've got 3 buckets of bread dough right now in the fridge - and that's only becauase that is all that will fit. I have one of the new Master Receipe from HBin5 - left after I made bread for dinner last week when my parents came over. It was yummy with the chicken/sausage/veggie stew I made. I have one from the Master Recipe from ABin5 - left after my daughter requested cinnamon rolls to take to school last Friday. And one bucket of pizza dough - left after our traditional Friday night pizza night. I am going to make the rest of the HBin5 Master Receipe right now. I will probably make a pizza after school for the kids snack and so that leaves only one bucket left. Fortunately I bought some more whole wheat flour yesterday at Whole Foods so I can make some more batches from the new bread book! Yummy!! But still no pictures - pictures will be coming soon I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you got some serious bakin' heading your way. Three buckets, yichz.

    ReplyDelete