Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A New Blog

A few months ago I bought the Book "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day". It is an understatement to say I love this book. I mean I haven't bought so much flour before in my whole life. I make bread! Which if you knew me is quite miraculous. So I am starting this blog over to follow my adventures in making bread, especially since the authors have a new Bread book coming out in less than a week!

By the way - this blog previously tracked my family with pictures for an entire year and the BREAD title is actually an acronym that includes the first letter of each person in my family. So it is very fitting that I am now tracking actual BREAD making rather than the B.R.E.A.D. family.

I am the R - Raelyn

So here's to happy baking and eating...

1 comment:

  1. WOW you have great breads.............thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete